Resolving Service Complaints

The Children's Aid Society of London & Middlesex is committed to offering the best possible services to families and children. If you have a concern or complaint about service, we want to work with you to resolve the issue.

Informal Complaints

The most direct and efficient way to resolve the issue is to discuss your concern/complaint directly with your worker (or his/her supervisor or other contact person). Informal complaints do not need to be in writing.

Formal Complaints

CAS has a formal complaint process. Formal complaints must be in writing. You can Contact Us for a brochure that details the process.

If you need help putting your concern/complaint in writing, we suggest you ask a family member, trusted friend or community agency.

Concerns/complaints regarding issues decided by the Court or that are currently before the Court or fall under the Labour Relations Act are not eligible for review.

Children’s Aid Society London and Middlesex | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2018 West Corporation